Academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
She is currently the dean of the International Medical College of Zhejiang University, an honorary academician of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, an academician of the Academy of Sciences for Developing Countries, the director of the Key Laboratory of Reproductive Genetics of the Ministry of Education, the director of the Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Training Base of the Ministry of Health, the chief scientist of the National Key Basic Research Development Program (973 Program), the leader of the National High-tech Research and Development Program (863 Program), and won 3 second prizes of the National Science and Technology Progress Award.
Research interests: research on developmental diseases
In view of the problem of embryogenic neonatal birth defects, the theory of "gamete-derived adult diseases" was proposed for the first time by Academician Huang in the world; She established a new strategy for confirming the pathogenicity of dual genes in gene editing and repair of embryogenic diseases; She created a precise prevention and control system for clinical blocking of birth defects; She opened a new path of clinical source prevention and control of developmental diseases, and move the study of the origin of diseases from the pre-fetal stage to the gamete and embryogenesis stages. She has published high-quality papers in journals such as Nature and Nature Medicine, and has received extensive attention in related fields at home and abroad.
Professor, chief physician and doctoral supervisor of Zhejiang University
He is currently the Secretary of the Party Committee of the International Medical College of Zhejiang University and the Secretary of the Party Committee of the Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine, and has been engaged in clinical, teaching and research work in obstetrics and gynecology for a long time, and won the second prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award and the first prize of the National Maternal and Child Health Science and Technology Award Scientific and Technological Achievement Award.
Research interests: fertility protection and preservation technology research
He developed the first trans-myometrial embryo transfer in China; Laparoscopic tubal anastomosis was carried out by him for the first time in the province; For uterine adhesions caused by induced abortion, two anti-adhesion devices were invented by him; He carried out cryopreservation and resuscitation research on germ cells, embryos, ovarian tissue, ovaries, etc.; He carried out research on ovarian tissue xenograft to provide a new way to solve the problem of in vitro maturation of egg cells; He carried out clinical research on minimally invasive surgery to preserve fertility function; He confirmed the safety of breast milk and vaginal delivery of the COVID-19 patients, which was funded by the emergency scientific research special fund. He has published more than 20 high-quality papers and obtained 5 invention patents, including 1 international patent.
Director of the Institute of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, member of Societies for Pediatric Research (SPR) (USA), member of the Standing Committee of the Pediatric Branch of the Chinese Medical Association, leader of the neonatology group, chairman of the Pediatric Branch of Zhejiang Medical Association, and young and middle-aged experts and leading talents in medicine and health with outstanding contributions in Zhejiang Province.
Research interests: pediatrics, neonatology, neonatal intensive care
He has presided over 7 projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China and 2 projects supported by the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and served as deputy editor or editorial board member of more than 10 academic journals at home and abroad, including BMC Pediatrics (associate editor), associate editor of Chinese Journal of Pediatrics; Editorial Board Member of The Journal of Pediatrics, Associate Editor of 8-year and 5-Year Planning Textbooks for Pediatrics; He was the chief editor of the five-year planning textbook of "Neonatology", and won the Chinese Pediatrician Award in 2014 and the first prize of Zhejiang Science and Technology Progress Award in 2014.
1. Molecular genetic basis and precise prevention and control of developmental diseases
• Research on the correlation between the genetic basis and the occurrence of developmental diseases
• Molecular mechanism studies of inherited birth defects
• Safety assessment and technical improvement of assisted reproductive technology
• Research and development of new non-invasive prenatal testing technologies
2. Epigenetic basis and diagnosis and treatment techniques of infertility diseases
• Pathological basis and diagnosis and treatment of male non-obstructive azoospermia and female infertility
• Laws and prevention of intra-generational and trans-representative inheritance of acquired metabolic syndrome
• New mechanism and clinical application of testicular epididymal immune exemption
• New mechanism and clinical application of maternal immune tolerance to sperm and embryo
3. Basic, technical and clinical translational research on fertility preservation and protection
• Domestic alternative research and development of key basic reagent consumables for IVF
• Fertility reconstruction of congenital malformations and iatrogenic injuries of the reproductive system
• Customize and optimize fertility protection and assisted reproduction programs for tumor patients
• Basic and applied research on allovarian tissue transplantation
• Research on the mechanism and intervention of ovarian aging and uterine adhesions